GE's DuraStation enables fast Level 2 charging at home and on the road. It is capable of reducing charge time from 12-18 hours to 4-8 hours, with service needs of 208-240VAC at 40A, assuming a 24kWh battery and a full-cycle charge. The DuraStation's modular design allows for easy upgrades as owners' needs change and more options become available.
Product Features: GE Durastation
- The cord holder keeps the cord organized and out of the way of parking spaces, sidewalks and streets.
- LEDs display status: Green = Station Active; Blinking Green = Vehicle connected, not charging; Amber = Charging; Red = Fault occurred, manual reset required (disconnecting vehicle will reset in most cases).
- Option for a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) reader: users will gain charging authorization by waving RFID cards in front of the readers.
- Ethernet network offered for RFID authorization.
- RFID software registers usage of the DuraStation, enabling data collection and monitoring status of communication between RFID and EVSE.
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) screen shows greetings, instructions and station messages.
- Nuisance tripping avoidance and auto reclosure.
- Vehicle ground monitoring circuit.
- Single phase metering, displayed on included VFD.
- A building ventilation interface signal can be provided to operate facility and garage fans when required.
- Standards and approvals: SAE J1772; NEC 625; UL 2231, 2251, 2594; cUL 2231, 2594; NEMA and NIST.