ServicesWhat We Can Do

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas formed when carbon in fuels do not burn completely. Hundreds of people across the country die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by improperly used or malfunctioning fuel-burning appliances, such as furnaces, space heaters, gas ranges and gas water heaters.

Protect your office, factory, co-op or condominium by installing upgraded appliances, inspecting current ones regularly and maintaining your equipment, in order to reduce the risk of exposure to dangerous levels of CO. The Electrical Works can set up ventilation systems; and implement carbon monoxide detectors and alarms into the building. We also provide regular testing and inspections to ensure maximum safety.