ServicesWhat We Can Do

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas formed when carbon in fuels do not burn completely. Hundreds of people across the country die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by improperly used or malfunctioning fuel-burning appliances, such as furnaces, space heaters, gas ranges, gas water heaters and fireplaces.

The solution is to install upgraded appliances, inspect current ones regularly and maintain your equipment, in order to reduce the risk of exposure to dangerous levels of CO. The Electrical Works can set up ventilation systems; and implement carbon monoxide detectors and alarms into your home. We also provide regular testing and inspections to ensure the safety of your family.